Citizen Journal publishes in depth news, reviews and how-to’s across a wide range of topics. The unifying thread that we strive for is quality and depth.
If you’d like to write for us please get in touch, but keep in mind the following principals:
- We will only publish content that is 100% unique to Citizen Journal.
- We reserve the right to sub-edit any contributed content and that includes adding nofollow attributes to links where we consider it necessary.
- We’re not interested in publishing content that is overtly promotional, we want to publish content that is genuinely useful.
- If you submit content that is clearly written for the purposes of getting a link to your (or your clients) website it will not be published.
- Submitted content should be 1000+ words and include a good quality, relevant image to go with it.
- We are mostly interested in consumer reviews and how-to’s, but remain open to topic suggestions if you have something you think would be interesting.